Friday 3 December 2010

You hid your face and kept silence





Photobucket












Photobucket












Photobucket












Photobucket












Photobucket












Photobucket








[I had in mind a very beautiful poem for this post, Nathan Alterman's The Cry, which I couldn't find anywhere on the internet in its English version. 
The Romanian translation is too cheesy, even for this blog. Until I return to the UK, and look for it at the Senate House, this post will do without it. 
You might, anyhow, consider reading Amos Oz's novel, Black Box, the inspiration for this post. ;-)]

[Now, on a second thought, this post is better without any words, any poem, any artifice. R. said that there is nothing erotic about this post and
that the images present a game between girls. The atmosphere is intimate but not erotic.
 I might add that I didn't want them erotic in any way. I wanted them simple, sad, and silent. ;-)]



  

4 comments:

  1. i am sorry, but i can't see any "sadness" here, it is still playful, to my mind, i keep hearing her giggling - shutting the door in the face of melancholy, tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting the invitation to that room full of giggles and joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Cris,
    So that's what you're doing while you kept silent. Naughty girl!
    The three s-es at the end, simple sad and silent, leave them behind. Be happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, mystery woman! :)

    Yes, you caught me! This is what I did while I was silent. I tried to convince beautiful girls to let me photograph them. A privileged position. :)

    Welcome back, I have missed you.
    c.

    ReplyDelete

Things I should know

My photo
Starea ta naturala (perfecţiunea) nu este nici entuziasmul, nici descurajarea. Starea ta naturală este liniştea. * Iubirea musei nu e pasională, e totală. Musa cunoaşte ceva asemănător adoraţiei, dar mai adânc, mai liniştit. Vă scriu din altă lume... * (Gellu Naum: Calea Şearpelui)

Things you should know


All photographs and texts belong to me unless otherwise noted.